Kanye to The banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

https://soundcloud.com/christianlouisana%2Fup-remix
Two of my friends and I link up for a little gangbang. :smug:

If you don't live in California, it's likely that you haven't heard of this song, but apparently it's pretty relevant in the bay area.

Who had the best verse? It's me, then Des, then Dflo, for the record.

And feedback is welcome as always.

·
Banned
18,564 Posts
Christian Louisana said:
Never checked out your material. I like this alot though. I don't think any of you guys really outshined eachother; everyone brought their own contribution to the song.

But the good thing about your music, the mic quality is good and you all got a good flow. I'll be sure to check out your stuff in the future.

Btw, I've heard of this song before, lol. I'm from Dallas, but I've heard it in Baton Rouge, which is BEYOND backwards when it comes to music.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Prince Al. said:
Never checked out your material. I like this alot though. I don't think any of you guys really outshined eachother; everyone brought their own contribution to the song.

But the good thing about your music, the mic quality is good and you all got a good flow. I'll be sure to check out your stuff in the future.

Btw, I've heard of this song before, lol. I'm from Dallas, but I've heard it in Baton Rouge, which is BEYOND backwards when it comes to music.
I appreciate the love good sir. And damn, that's crazy how a song can get popular in one area and spread so quickly. I didn't even know who LoveRance was till recently, and I live in the bay area. But thanks again, and I just checked out your thread and I dig your stuff too. It's unique and I respect the actual instruments a lot compared to just computer generated sounds. It's quality stuff man.

·
Banned
18,564 Posts
Christian Louisana said:
I appreciate the love good sir. And damn, that's crazy how a song can get popular in one area and spread so quickly. I didn't even know who LoveRance was till recently, and I live in the bay area. But thanks again, and I just checked out your thread and I dig your stuff too. It's unique and I respect the actual instruments a lot compared to just computer generated sounds. It's quality stuff man.
Thanks man!

G

·
I like it, I expected some suburban white kids mimicking Cudi's flow & sounding awkward while doing it but I was wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts