Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.newzfor.me/news/104383548.aspx

Songs featured in the film include "Monster," "Power," "Keep Calling," "All of the Lights," "Devil in a New Dress," "Lost in the World" and, of course, "Runaway." The L.A. audience was particularly excited about the "All of the Lights" and "Lost in the World" segments. But "Runaway" - which features ballet dancers in choreography similar to his "SNL" performance - received the biggest applause.

Keep Calling has to be CDDF. "But I don't know why I keep calling, why I keep calling you..."

C

·
0 Posts
new kanye album is all good friday song + all the lights and lost in the world -_-?

·
Registered
493 Posts
yeeeeeeeea i kinda suspected that too. as much as I love that song I don't see how it would fit into the movie. hmmmmmm

·
Registered
85 Posts
deviant said:
yeeeeeeeea i kinda suspected that too. as much as I love that song I don't see how it would fit into the movie. hmmmmmm
maybe its just the chorus that plays in the movie ?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yeah, thats what i thought, maybe a new mix is on the album or just a part of it is in the film, maybe its not even on the album...

O

·
0 Posts
I really dont think so, since Christian Dior Denim flow were released like 2 weeks ago, and the movie were already made at that time.. and i remember Kanye saying that the song were made pretty random by Kid Cudi playing a guitar riff at the studio and after he had showed them the guitar riff they started working on the song and he said that 2 weeks ago aswell.

but then again, of course this could have taken place long before the day it were released, but still everytime he makes a
good friday song, it seems so random :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts