Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
58,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I was on this site called Meetme looking for some sloot to fuck because sexual frustration is running wild . I just wanted a quick fuck and I didn't care who it was

So this bitch hits me up asking to chill on the messager. We exchange numbers & she starts texting me . She still used text signatures but I didn't care I was was trying to cum ya feel?

she lived like 45 mins away , I wasn't doing shit so I went.  The thing was she had to stay at my place and take her back to work that morning. Driving there I didn't know there were tolls down the road , I had no change so I was fucked & went through 2 of them without paying

Finally get there & she arrives. Her country accent was thick as fuck & she was tresses like a dyke & smelled like BBQ. I regretted driving there and I was half asleep & I just wanted to bust my nut

We get in the car and she tells me that she's "crazy as hell". I thought nothing of it. She tells me about how she works at a BBQ place, and it was painfully obvious. She continued on saying how she used to sell crystal meth etc & all the drugs she did like cocaine various pills etc . I was shook as fuck I was sitting next to a drug dealer about to fuck.

About 30 mins pass & she was playing her music . Which was nothing but lil Wayne's pudding eating anthems . We pass a her toll and I had no money & neither she did . Thank god the lady there gave me some cash to get through .

We finally got to my dorm and this bitch was lagging on the sex . She was on her phone and cussing up a storm like some hillbilly with no house training.

So I start fingering her & her pussy smelt bad . We had the tv during this shit so I was watching it while fingering her . My dick was soft as pudding . Hell i didn't even wanna kiss her . I grabbed her head and tried to get her to suck my dick & she wouldn't even budge . She started to get undressed

I was trying to get hard but it just wasn't  happening , I put the condom on & kept fingering her in hopes to finally get hard . My dick rose enough to get it in so I was fucking her & watching Jackass 3 .

We switch positions & I got soft again. Didn't help that i was cracking up at the movie during the time . She bends her ass over & I try to slide it in but I just wouldn't work. I just wanted to sleep my nigga not fuck this hoe .

She asked if i was limp again & I chucked & said "yes". She went to go pee & she wanted me to get it up . The fucker left my door open and my roommate could of saw me on the bed butt naked with limp dick with a condom on it . She starts playing lil Wayne on her phone while pissing. I just sit there and go on twitter and watch the movie .

She got back & trend off the lights. I didn't want to finish fucking so I just start texting and watching tv until she falls asleep.

I don't even wanna get in the bed with her so I'm gonna go sleep on the floor . My bed probably smells like hot ass now . I'm hungry and sleepy . Why the fuck couldn't I just have a normal Friday -.- blocking her number as soon as I drop her off and get the cash for me driving her back home

Anyway the point of this thread is to not make decisions with you dick no matter now horny you are . Learn from my mistakes !

PrinceAlexander said:

·
Registered
58,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BrickSquad said:
lowkey i'm makin an account for MeetMe right fuckin now
hopefully you have better luck than me. All the hoes in my area are large & likes country white boys . The hot ones are prude

·
Registered
42 Posts
op you had so many opportunities to realize the mistakes you were making

your hormones must be off the charts to go through all that trouble for that thing

1 - 20 of 252 Posts