Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, hello everyone. I understand most of you are from klive and have dragged my name onto this board, great  :awesome:. But before I receive any MORE messages.. I currently do not have ANY albums that aren't out right now. If i did.. y'all would know. I'm anticipating these albums just as much as you guys are so just CHILL THE HELL OUT!  :twisted:

For the people that DON'T know who I am I must sound like a complete asshole.. I am "m4tteo" or matteo, whatever you wanna say.. basically i leak albums, i dont know about this "GOD" status people give me cuz that shits just blasphemy, but I have leaked albums from Kid Cudi, The-Dream, & Big Boi. That's about it. Just stop bothering me people!

ALSO, stop adding me on FB people.. I use FB for my personal life that's it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Matteo said:
First of all, hello everyone. I understand most of you are from klive and have dragged my name onto this board, great  :awesome:. But before I receive any MORE messages.. I currently do not have ANY albums that aren't out right now. If i did.. y'all would know. I'm anticipating these albums just as much as you guys are so just CHILL THE HELL OUT!  :twisted:

Haha ok deal I'll stop harassing you over AIM lol

1 - 20 of 127 Posts