Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously.

I doubt the majority of us care if you're disgruntled with the tracklisting, or if you didn't listen to the leaks. I'm sorry, and congratulations. There are threads up top that you're welcome to vent in.

Just hang tight, huh? I swear it'll be ok.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Tito. said:
The majority of us are disgruntled with the tracklisting.
forreal *****

where is mommas bf, thats my bitch, sweat on my face (i think that's blame game), and chain heavy

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I still have faith in Kanye..but if by tomorrow he doesn't response to this, i'll just go jump off a cliff!

this can't be 2 years worth of wait!!

·
Registered
20,113 Posts
I'm so fucking disappointed its not even funny this killed like the whole day. I really don't even care for G.O.O.D Friday today. I'm in such a bad fucking mood.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mikeyzee said:
OMG it's MJ!! I thought you were dead?

:problem?:
hah yeah my first two initials really are mj. gotta love it!

Yeah, it blows. We still have a lot of other great artists releasing music in November, though. Keep your chin up.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
MrMido21 said:
I still have faith in Kanye..but if by tomorrow he doesn't response to this, i'll just go jump off a cliff!

this can't be 2 years worth of wait!!
whoa whoa whoa ***** dont kill yoself over this shit

at least not before you lose ya virginity

:problem?:

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Swizz Beatz saying "one hand in the air  :wom: if you don't really care"  is not what i had in mind for kanye's classic album
:fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
mj said:
Seriously.

I doubt the majority of us care if you're disgruntled with the tracklisting, or if you didn't listen to the leaks. I'm sorry, and congratulations. There are threads up top that you're welcome to vent in.

Just hang tight, huh? I swear it'll be ok.
This was really a truly necessary thread to make OP, I just want to say thank you and give you a virtual handshake.

Come the fuck off it, the majority of everyone on this forum is disappointed, including myself, and if you don't give a shit, great for you.

·
Registered
28,337 Posts
:cmon:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.