Votes: 8 57.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And performed I Can't Stop (remix). Xaphoon jones was going ham up there, and flux pavilion blew out the speakers near the end of the video. Btw this track is the track that kanye west and jay-z sampled on there new album, so check out how chiddy rapped over the loop at the concert. Oh and skip to the 45 second to see the footage, in the beginning the bass was overloaded. http://yesgoodmusic.com/2011/08/07/i-cant-stop-feat-chiddy-bang-flux-pavilion/

·
Registered
96,541 Posts

Rlly doe? Mac Miller?! Chiddy Bang?!

OP prolly making this thread all excited and shit like dey gon love this news about Chiddy Bang

And den reality sets in that this is an awful thread and he be like

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow u guys are funny, especially the gif post, u must have put a good amount of time into that post.
Merix said:
This dude has a Radiohead avy and Macmiller as name. SMH!! Such a disgrace.
and do u have a problem with a kid liking different music.  Its a disgrace that i like radiohead and mac miller at the same time, seriously listen to your self.  Mac Miller may not be the best rapper and he definitely even has some weak raps along with chiddy, but beats arent to bad and i still enjoy it to an extent.  People on this site :facepalm2:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright i added a poll to make this more entertaining because not one person seems to like chiddy bang, but at the same time i see threads with 30+ pages when a mixtape comes out.  New single wasn't too bad and Xaphoon Jones is a great producer

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.