Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What some u fellas dont realize is the chicks love some nice defined calves on a man.

Now most people are aware that calves are the most difficult muscle to grow but I have configured a routine at la gym. I read that this helped Arnold grow his magically.

Heres how you do it:
Go to Smith Machine (only use this shit for calves) and perform calf raises at the highest weight you possibly can for 6 reps. Do 6, yes six sets of this. 6 x 6.

Do it three times a week, basically every other day.

Been doing it for 2 months now and my calves are sticking out in a good way. Feels like a muscular quad muscle.

Pics coming. :fly:

P.S- no girl finna be attracted to a chicken leg.

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
melo2 said:
What some u fellas dont realize is the chicks love some nice defined calves on a man.

Now most people are aware that calves are the most difficult muscle to grow but I have configured a routine at la gym. I read that this helped Arnold grow his magically.

Heres how you do it:
Go to Smith Machine (only use this shit for calves) and perform calf raises at the highest weight you possibly can for 6 reps. Do 6, yes six sets of this. 6 x 6.

Do it three times a week, basically every other day.

Been doing it for 2 months now and my calves are sticking out in a good way. Feels like a muscular quad muscle.

Pics coming. :fly:

P.S- no girl finna be attracted to a chicken leg.
alt

1 - 20 of 29 Posts