Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I would do her dirty.

She's average. Less than that depending on your scale. But she has REALLY nice breasts :ffpu:

Not ugly tho...so you can keep your erection

Whenever im close enough to her, she plays around and forces her chest on me. The way her boobs squish against my arms :cryfam:
I have to go hide in the restroom after that bc I get hard as heck. I swear I precum bruh

I want to be honest with myself because I know im in at this point, if I wanted to pursue her.
But if I get what I want out of her, I would treat her like she's nobody. Maybe that's harsh. I'll least say, she wouldnt get the attention she
deserves.

If I wouldnt show her around my people, then I shouldn't take advantage of her to bust a nut. I'd be an asshole to treat her like some secret.

BUT WHEN I GET HARD, all of that logic goes out of the window..idk fam. Yung Fgt doesn't know

its summer right ?

i know I need pics but im sorry fam. there are none. I dont follow her on anything

·
Registered
45,904 Posts
Just be honest with her be like i want to hang out and mess around but i dont want to date you, you dont gotta lie to girls they want to fuck too you never know shes probably with it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Soo Diff said:
Just be honest with her be like i want to hang out and mess around but i dont want to date you, you dont gotta lie to girls they want to fuck too you never know shes probably with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts