All of you Chi Town folks hit up

@B96radio
@power92chicago
@1035KissFM

REQUEST SHOW GOES ON! ALSO text 29696 for B96. HOMETOWN GOTTA SHOW HIM SOME  <3

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Ive been trying to request it on B96 n Kiss, but haven't been able to get through....I want to hear it on the radio soooooo bad but it's hard to spend more than 20 minutes listening before I wanna blow my brains out. I can only assume that they have played it already, but I def agree that Chicago should be banging it more than any other city

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
forkemup said:
Ive been trying to request it on B96 n Kiss, but haven't been able to get through....I want to hear it on the radio soooooo bad but it's hard to spend more than 20 minutes listening before I wanna blow my brains out. I can only assume that they have played it already, but I def agree that Chicago should be banging it more than any other city
I just look at the history online of the stations.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Not in Chicago, but a general question... you guys think they might be waiting until around the 9th when it hits iTunes to give it radio play nationally?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Dan The Fiasco said:
Not in Chicago, but a general question... you guys think they might be waiting until around the 9th when it hits iTunes to give it radio play nationally?
Good point, otherwise it's just an excuse for lazy/cheap folks to DL it illegally, and it won't get charted.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Dan The Fiasco said:
good point....I have no idea why they waited til Nov 9th to put it on iTunes cuz there is already so much hype for it, if they could have rode this wave of momentum they would have a smash hit by the end of the week

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
forkemup said:
good point....I have no idea why they waited til Nov 9th to put it on iTunes cuz there is already so much hype for it, if they could have rode this wave of momentum they would have a smash hit by the end of the week
Maybe it was part of the deal that Atlantic made with Lupe. They probably agreed that Lupe will put his singles up for sale on his website for about two weeks and Lupe will get 100% of the income. Then it goes on iTunes but Atlantic gets a share of the income but they will also promote the song like crazy after it hits iTunes.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Kashif said:
B96 sucks, just like 103.5

107.5 would prob play it a lot
hahaha ya definitely, but those are the most popular stations in chicago, n I just went after those so that way Lupe will reach out to a bigger audience. I actually stopped listening to the radio about 3 years ago cuz I was fed up with all the crap they were playing and by virtue of good timing Lupe's The Cool came out and I haven't looked back since :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts