Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Atlanta, and when a car passes by me I most of the time I hear T.I, or Chyi, or Flocka, so in the Chi am I going to see a lot of ye, like in NY you see Ads and stuff that has a lot to do with Jay . I am asking because I hope to move there after College and Ye is my favorite artist . :dno: :dno:

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
not really lol don't think i ever see any ads featuring kanye. i guess a fair amount of people listen to him, blast him in their cars and shit. i always thought Chicago could embrace him more, and vice versa. i mean he reps Chicago and shouts Chicago out all the time but he's elsewhere more than he is here

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
nope...man we play the gayyyest music over here...b96 plays allll fucking dance music if i hear jason derulo one more time or taito cruz ill kill myself...kiss fm is the same way...power 92 plays okay shit...too much south shit...i hear gucci and wocka on there...gci plays a variety...ive heard monster on there a bunch of times...homecoming ive heard on the radio, stronger, gold digger, year round...love lockdown and heartless were big...NO LUPE, NO COMMON its mostly commercial shit...very very very disappointing radio here...

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Liljaco1 said:
nope...man we play the gayyyest music over here...b96 plays allll fucking dance music if i hear jason derulo one more time or taito cruz ill kill myself...kiss fm is the same way...power 92 plays okay shit...too much south shit...i hear gucci and wocka on there...gci plays a variety...ive heard monster on there a bunch of times...homecoming ive heard on the radio, stronger, gold digger, year round...love lockdown and heartless were big...NO LUPE, NO COMMON its mostly commercial shit...very very very disappointing radio here...
WTF I thought they would play good music like Lupe, and Ye, Cole ...

G

·
Heartbreak_Trey said:
I live in Atlanta, and when a car passes by me I most of the time I hear T.I, or Chyi, or Flocka, so in the Chi am I going to see a lot of ye, like in NY you see Ads and stuff that has a lot to do with Jay . I am asking because I hope to move there after College and Ye is my favorite artist . :dno: :dno:
:facepalm:

Kanye is from Atlanta...

·
Registered
11,549 Posts
HA5TY said:
idgaf

Kanye is from Atlanta :work:
right... he was born there... are you acting ignorant on purpose? you do realize that being raised somewhere, that city has a cultural impact on you.

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
He's only saying that because his bum ass city has no relevance whatsoever.

HEY GUYS D-ROSE PLAYS FOR THE HAWKS NOW LOL.

·
Registered
33,515 Posts
I remember WGCI played Dark Fantasy right after the Runaway movie Premiere and thats all you heard in peoples car, shit made me proud to be from Chicago :sadblu:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sometimes in Chicago we get extra Kanye concert perks like "Lollapalooza" and Fuse's "Live from The Chicago Theater" but that's about it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts