Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I live in the nw suburbs of Chicago right by the Metra I can get down to Chicago pretty easily. I work retail so my off days are usually m/t but anyway I've been down a few times and I've seen navy pier, night drive on lakeshore drive, etc. What are some hidden gem places or places that aren't full of tourists to check out when I have time? Save the gang violence jokes

·
Registered
46,348 Posts
Go to the Hot Dog place that curses you out. Also there is a tour of the places from The Untouchables. And there's a great tattoo shop on the southwest side.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Go to humboldt park specifically on St Louis st & Lemoyne st and yell out "king killer" you'll have lots of fun.

·
Premium Member
15,819 Posts
Pequod's Pizza in Lincoln Park, best pizza you'll find in the city fuck anyone who thinks differently
Somewhat touristy, but check out the Art Institute. I think it's discounted for Chicago residents? Not sure, but it's free for students w/ ID. Really awesome place to spend a day

Learn the L system

Go to Wicker Park and get tacos at Big Star, def my favorite taco place. Get 3 Taco Al Pastor with a coke :whew: Cash only tho

Go to the LP Zoo, and peep the Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool

Go to a Cubs game and then eat at Pick Me Up Cafe right down the street, on Clark. :whew:

Mainly just eat good food :whew:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
whitegrapewhiteowl said:
chitown gangstas still a classic. the song :rejoice:
I remember when CBS tried to snitch on me for them gang videos and they was trying to get the police to arrest me for just posting the shit :hah:

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
MATT M said:
Pequod's Pizza in Lincoln Park, best pizza you'll find in the city fuck anyone who thinks differently
Somewhat touristy, but check out the Art Institute. I think it's discounted for Chicago residents? Not sure, but it's free for students w/ ID. Really awesome place to spend a day

Learn the L system

Go to Wicker Park and get tacos at Big Star, def my favorite taco place. Get 3 Taco Al Pastor with a coke :whew: Cash only tho

Go to the LP Zoo, and peep the Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool

Go to a Cubs game and then eat at Pick Me Up Cafe right down the street, on Clark. :whew:

Mainly just eat good food :whew:
BIG STAR <3

1 - 20 of 57 Posts