Kanye to The banner

Chicago Crime is going down! EDIT: CRIME NOW GOING UP

506 views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  HOVAthaGOD 
#1 ·
Chance is saving the city :allears:

EDIT: SEEMS LIKE CRIME IS ACTUALLY GOING UP :jordancry:

sources:
MegaFdub said:
I just saw Vice post something in my feed and I had to look it up and come back here. Apparently everything from gun violence to gang activity are all on the rise in Chicago, and it pretty much doubled since this time last year. Some reports are saying that you have many officers simply not responding, and others are saying that with the introduction of the new police chief and his mandates officers are required to do less. So its really just arrests/policing decline.

Every news source from NPR, Forbes, WP, USAToday, ABC, NYPost, CBS etc have some recent report on the spike.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/us/chicago-shootings-homicides-summer/

See less See more
#14 ·
I just saw Vice post something in my feed and I had to look it up and come back here. Apparently everything from gun violence to gang activity are all on the rise in Chicago, and it pretty much doubled since this time last year. Some reports are saying that you have many officers simply not responding, and others are saying that with the introduction of the new police chief and his mandates officers are required to do less. So its really just arrests/policing decline.

Every news source from NPR, Forbes, WP, USAToday, ABC, NYPost, CBS etc have some recent report on the spike.

#16 ·
MegaFdub said:

not surprised at all, the police here just want to murder as many people under the table as possible.

#22 ·
NegroKnight said:
Why do you say this nonsense in every thread Chicago is mentioned in? The city is trash for reasons that don't have to do with idiotic political parties.
When the crime is brought up - absolutely.  Its apart of the problem.  That and our "Progressive" President is neglecting the city.  Should of sent the National Guard in ages ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.