·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chance is saving the city :allears:

EDIT: SEEMS LIKE CRIME IS ACTUALLY GOING UP :jordancry:

sources:
MegaFdub said:
I just saw Vice post something in my feed and I had to look it up and come back here. Apparently everything from gun violence to gang activity are all on the rise in Chicago, and it pretty much doubled since this time last year. Some reports are saying that you have many officers simply not responding, and others are saying that with the introduction of the new police chief and his mandates officers are required to do less. So its really just arrests/policing decline.

Every news source from NPR, Forbes, WP, USAToday, ABC, NYPost, CBS etc have some recent report on the spike.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/us/chicago-shootings-homicides-summer/

·
Banned
81,355 Posts
Emu said:
Wtf is a quality of life crime?
graffiti, public urination, panhandling, littering, and unlicensed street vending

crimes where the victim isn't a person but the overall quality of life of the area

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
I just saw Vice post something in my feed and I had to look it up and come back here. Apparently everything from gun violence to gang activity are all on the rise in Chicago, and it pretty much doubled since this time last year. Some reports are saying that you have many officers simply not responding, and others are saying that with the introduction of the new police chief and his mandates officers are required to do less. So its really just arrests/policing decline.

Every news source from NPR, Forbes, WP, USAToday, ABC, NYPost, CBS etc have some recent report on the spike.

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MegaFdub said:

not surprised at all, the police here just want to murder as many people under the table as possible.

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
THEEF said:
not surprised at all, the police here just want to murder as many people under the table as possible.
Of course most don't want to do that, but its really just the general attitude towards crime and criminals.

·
Registered
48,400 Posts
Chicago is supposed to be a small glimpse of the future utopian society the Democrats want to create.

Looks like its turning out kinda bad.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts