Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8696197/London-riots-the-2012-Olympics-ambassador-turned-in-by-her-mother.html
Chelsea Ives, 18, allegedly threw bricks at a police car during the violence in Enfield on Sunday.

She even boasted she had had "the best day ever", Westminster Magistrates Court heard.

But the teenager was caught after her mother, Adrienne, saw her on a television news report and called the police.

Mrs Ives, 47, yesterday said her decision was "gut wrenching" but insisted she only did what any "honest" parent could.
Like damn how u gon go and turn in your own fucking child in?
She just lost her daughter right there.
:smh: She supposed to protect her child, and this what happens?
DATS FUCKED UP

·
Registered
20,516 Posts
her daughter not gonna speak to her again for that

shit people gettin 4 months stretch for stealing a water bottle

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol @ her talking about this the decision any good parent will do!!
In a situation like this? this bitch gotta be fucking delusional.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Good for her(the mom). I hope time in prison fixes up her(daughter) life.

anyone of yous hear of the show called laddette to lady? im pretty sure this girl was one.

wow, I actually read the article. She was apparently a good kid. Uncalled for mom. Thats just dog. Bad mom. Dw, another good life experience for the chick.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
I don't see how that's parenting? She committed a crime. A stupid ass crime for no personal reason other than to gloat or feel cool. It's not like she'll be in prison for life. She deserves whatever time she gets, there was people in the riots who stabbed police officers, now I'm not a fan of most cops, but Karma goes around to anyone and everyone. So it's not in my hands whether or not I do something to a cop, or anyone I don't like. She did it, just to do it.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Daughter was dumb, I wouldnt have called the police on her, but if she was caught, let her do the time.

·
Registered
10,754 Posts
Lilo said:
Good for her(the mom). I hope time in prison fixes up her(daughter) life.

anyone of yous hear of the show called laddette to lady? im pretty sure this girl was one.

Are you serious? I don't know about laws overseas, but you would stain your child's record for just throwing a brick at a police car? How about just whip her ass or punish her?

You can get a felony for vandalism in the U.S.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Her mom probably jealous she was going to make more money than her.
Fucking hating jealous ass bitch!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts