Kanye to The banner

Chat Thread - Lupe Regulars

3K views 129 replies 37 participants last post by  Hasta La Muerte Xibalba 
#1 ·
G
#22 ·
Coldplay Expert said:
Yes, I'll concede that she makes good songs...
They're catchy and nothing more. I'm sure there are plenty of other pop stars out there that make better music than Gaga. It' just that they don't have the support she gets. She's actually extremely talented though and I respect that. No Lil Wayne autotune garbage for her.

#23 ·
aBeaminLaser said:
They're catchy and nothing more. I'm sure there are plenty of other pop stars out there that make better music than Gaga. It' just that they don't have the support she gets. She's actually extremely talented though and I respect that. No Lil Wayne autotune garbage for her.
I'm actually a Lady Gaga fan to an extent. All her singles are just catchy and don't have too much substance, but she does have some really meaningful songs out there. Speechless comes to mind.

I actually wouldn't mind her on the hook of a Lupe song, tbh. I like both artists, could be a hit, and I feel like they could actually compliment each other pretty well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.