Kanye to The banner

Think Drake would pull something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29223 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completely stolen this idea from the Lupe one but it would be cool if we have one, too.

Lets use this thread to talk anything Misc. or Drake related amongst this section's regular posters.

:work:

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
-The Calm- said:
Almost a year since greatness dropped :ninja:
October is sooner than we think
When I really think about it, ain't shit much changed in my life except the year date.

Gotta make these moves tbh. :work:

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ThisIsMVP said:
Soooo......

Marvins Room is the recording studio in L.A. owned by Marvin Gaye that Drake as referring too ?
Also a movie name. Seeing as how DMCB is also a movie name, it's plausible that he could be referring to either.

So in a nutshell.......:dno:

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
ThisIsMVP said:
Soooo......

Marvins Room is the recording studio in L.A. owned by Marvin Gaye that Drake as referring too ?
I'm still confused as fk because of the movie reference as well :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MVP.... hypothetically if Dirk "avenged" yaw, the Heat would still reign the East for many years to come. Then you got other young real ****** in the West like KD who will catch the baton after the Heat eat.

Not really an avenger to be very honest. :work:

·
Registered
51,648 Posts
Shy said:
MVP.... hypothetically if Dirk "avenged" yaw, the Heat would still reign the East for many years to come.
Wrong Answer

Bulls are going to make some good moves in the off-season so don't think it's sweet.

Shy said:
Then you got other young real ****** in the West like KD who will catch the baton after the Heat eat.
I believe the Bulls will come first, and what baton? The Heat is not winning this current relay atm.

Shy said:
Not really an avenger to be very honest. :work:
Sunday he will prove why he is :work:

1 - 20 of 29223 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.