Kanye to The banner

CHASING STARS - A.W.O.L.

577 views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  CHASING STARS 
#1 ·
To make a super super long story short... This came out of a really tough time in my life. I wrote this song about 2 years ago when I was on the brink of suicide. I could tell the whole story but it would take pages.

Just listen if you want.
I produced it too.
(it's from my second album coming out next year. the first album is done. i can post it for anyone interested.)

Any positive feedback at all would be appreciated. Nothing negative. It's a real personal song and I'm 99% sure I'm not changing anything.

UPDATE: forgot artwork...

See less See more
#5 ·
Synopsis said:
I hope your situation got better fam. Remember every day is a new day, and if you feel if youve faced your worse, life can go nowhere but up. On the track, the vocals were really low, so it was hard to make out the words sometimes,
yeah things are alot better. that's really the reason for the album. i feel like i'm in a place where i can look back and get some perspective on things.

and yeah it really isn't mixed. I kinda just did it real quick. so that's gonna be fixed.

thanks a million for the listen tho.

#6 ·
sTuckBeats said:
yeah things are alot better. that's really the reason for the album. i feel like i'm in a place where i can look back and get some perspective on things.

and yeah it really isn't mixed. I kinda just did it real quick. so that's gonna be fixed.

thanks a million for the listen tho.
no prob. did you make the beat?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.