Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,357 Posts
the guy has a medical condition which causes rapid loss of all hair and this guy is making fun of him? smh I've never liked KG and this makes it even worse for me to like him

·
Banned
29,484 Posts
KG is such a fucking asshole.  He talks mad shit to mediocre players and Euros, but doesn't have the balls to do that to the stars or tough guys in the league.  Such a prick.

·
Registered
504 Posts
It was a terrible thing to say to his face...

but KG isn't wrong. But he probably should've gone with alien instead of cancer patient

·
Banned
10,436 Posts
iGotToShine said:
the guy has a medical condition which causes rapid loss of all hair and this guy is making fun of him? smh I've never liked KG and this makes it even worse for me to like him

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Yo I feel like Charlie is a bitch for crying about this..... It's not that serious I'm pretty sure bball players make fun of each other all the time... This obviously isn't the first time somebody said that to him... "Charlie, STFU and just play ball"

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
LF McLaren said:
Yo I feel like Charlie is a bitch for crying about this..... It's not that serious I'm pretty sure bball players make fun of each other all the time... This obviously isn't the first time somebody said that to him... "Charlie, STFU and just play ball"
:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
LF McLaren said:
wow :facepalm:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LF McLaren said:
smh... Im not even mad that he made fun of Villanueva... I just think its fucked up that he uses Cancer as a diss. How do u think all the people with cancer feel about it when KG makes fun of the way they look.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts