Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CTHULHU. said:
Charles Hamiliton is dope but all them Sonic covers n shit makes me not wanna listen to em
thats tight u acknowledge ch. what did u listen to that u thought was dope

G

·
what happened to his comeback? I feel like he should have dropped a project a while ago or something to captalize on that one song he had. His label fucking him over or he back on that stuff?

·
Banned
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KIN Bishop said:
what happened to his comeback? I feel like he should have dropped a project a while ago or something to captalize on that one song he had. He back on that stuff or something?
tbh i was more into his lofi era, i was happy when he got that deal or whatever but i knew the music wouldnt be the same.

idk what happened, looks like he just didnt capitalize on shiet, and now hes just on twitter :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
62,871 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
what happened to his comeback? I feel like he should have dropped a project a while ago or something to captalize on that one song he had. His label fucking him over or he back on that stuff?
Dont think his label is fucking him over. They were promoting him crazy. Havent seen that in years

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
just looked him up on Spinrilla because I wanted to listen to tape in OP (they dont have it smh)

but apparently he just dropped a tape in 2016 called "loud and wrong"

G

·
evilson said:
tbh i was more into his lofi era, i was happy when he got that deal or whatever but i knew the music wouldnt be the same.

idk what happened, looks like he just didnt capitalize on shiet, and now hes just on twitter :kanyeshrug:
thankmelater said:
Dont think his label is fucking him over. They were promoting him crazy. Havent seen that in years
He used to make music like crazy that's why I can't imagine it being on him.

·
Banned
29,039 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
He dropped his first ever retail iTunes project on the label in December, The Black Box EP. Wasn't promoted much and only 4 songs but it was cool to be able support him. Since then, he's released over 20 free self produced projects this year. He's aiming to release the retail album in September.

G

·
DriftWood said:
He dropped his first ever retail iTunes project on the label in December, The Black Box EP. Wasn't promoted much and only 4 songs but it was cool to be able support him. Since then, he's released over 20 free self produced projects this year. He's aiming to release the retail album in September.
Oh ok had no idea he dropped an EP.

·
Banned
29,039 Posts
evilson said:

Just on Twitter? If you like that independent sound then you should check out the music he's released this year

1 - 20 of 68 Posts