Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
dude is sick wit it. my fav tracks are coming back to you, writing in the sky, brooklyn girls, and most likely to succeed

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
sanfranbravesfan said:
his production talent is rediculously underrated
totally agree. my personal favorite beat he made is the "Wishbones, Horseshoes & Basketball" beat. Then in certain parts of the song, if you listen closely, you can hear someone humming a melody, that beat is just total eargasm. <3

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
Albert said:
totally agree. my personal favorite beat he made is the "Wishbones, Horseshoes & Basketball" beat. Then in certain parts of the song, if you listen closely, you can hear someone humming a melody, that beat is just total eargasm. <3
fuck yeah, its the little shit like that that impresses me production wise. So Neat by the cool kids is a perfect example of that, i love the guy in the background with that song haha

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
JBird said:
he's crazy?
don't really know much about him :work:
if you listen to some of his songs, judging by subject matter, you can tell he has some problems. his best music, to me personally, is his songs about suicide or death

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
JBird said:
well shit, everyone's crazy.
details? :scared:
Albert said:
if you listen to some of his songs, judging by subject matter, you can tell he has some problems. his best music, to me personally, is his songs about suicide or death

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
JBird said:
well shit, everyone's crazy.
details? :scared:

2:43 - 2:48 "in and out of class to write what's on my mind, at the time which helped me not cause a Columbine"

how can people say Charles sucks when he says shit like this?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts