1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Banned
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:snoopsmh:

Charlamagne gave Donkey of the Day to KimYe :what:

How were so many callers on Taylor's side :drakewhat:
I didn't hear all of it, just the last bit, so that tells me they must have misrepresented the situation :floyd:

Thought you was real :fly:

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
I just love how this motherfucker wants to talk about the Kardashian marketing machine, but then falls for Taylor's bullshit play? You know damn well she out here playing damage control, looking for anything not in the videos she can use to her advantage. If she ain't have nothing to hide her PR team would not have been calling for that video to be destroyed

·
Premium Member
5,022 Posts
Haven't seen any of it, but from my point of view it seems petty to keep going at it. Taylor's being bashed a lot by mags, at least ones Ive seen on stands lately are all negative.

At the end of the day, this is what Kim and Kanye live for, this their bread and butter. They love this attention

·
Banned
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mbx said:
I just love how this motherfucker wants to talk about the Kardashian marketing machine, but then falls for Taylor's bullshit play? You know damn well she out here playing damage control, looking for anything not in the videos she can use to her advantage. If she ain't have nothing to hide her PR team would not have been calling for that video to be destroyed
Exactly. They were talking like they were needlessly attacking Taylor.
Um, who came and started shit at the Grammys when all parties had agreed it was fine? TAYLOR :martin:

She deserves to get corrected

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
teej said:
Exactly. They were talking like they were needlessly attacking Taylor.
Um, who came and started shit at the Grammys when all parties had agreed it was fine? TAYLOR :martin:

She deserves to get corrected
This man wasting his platform to be real about this

·
Banned
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jazzy439 said:
He's trying to be edgy it's his job lol
Meh. He could easily do his shtick by just bashing Taylor. Clearly just got it straight up wrong

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
He didn't know about snap 19. The dumb fucker assumed they only had one phone conversation about the entire song. He was mad at Kanye for calling Taylor in the first place????? He tried saying Eminem wouldn't do that??????? But who tf cares about Eminem? Remember what he said about yeezus?

·
Registered
26,737 Posts
Someone find the audio of him calling Taylor a liar and saying he knew she had an advance of the track and that she's trying to play the victim

·
Banned
7,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kanyevil said:
He didn't know about snap 19. The dumb fucker assumed they only had one phone conversation about the entire song. He was mad at Kanye for calling Taylor in the first place????? He tried saying Eminem wouldn't do that??????? But who tf cares about Eminem? Remember what he said about yeezus?
Kanyevil said:
yup this is it. Just heard the beginning :floyd:

So stupid. Get your fucking facts straight. She clearly was fine with him taking credit for her fame. Open and shut case Johnson. Should have needed no deliberation whatsoever :smh:

1 - 20 of 153 Posts