Chanel Allure Homme or Chanel Allure Homme Sport
Which one should i get???!?!??
I like both of them but I only have enough cash to get one :'(

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
my mom worked for chanel, and so i know the smell of all of both so i got you
depends on how old you are/the way your body reacts with the colognes
id get the sport, because it smells younger and its a really unique and fresh smell, unless youre older then id get the homme
the one thing about the sport is it depends a lot about how your skin reacts with it, because it smells a lot different on a card then on your skin

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my mom worked for chanel, and so i know the smell of all of both so i got you
depends on how old you are/the way your body reacts with the colognes
id get the sport, because it smells younger and its a really unique and fresh smell, unless youre older then id get the homme
the one thing about the sport is it depends a lot about how your skin reacts with it, because it smells a lot different on a card then on your skin
Thx for the tip, really appreciated.
Yea i think will go with the sport too. I tried both on my wrists at The Bay the other day, and i found Sport's scent is much better but ppl kept telling me to get homme cuz its classic and all the ladies like it a lot.
Personally, I enjoy sport a lot more. 

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
DaThrone said:
Thx for the tip, really appreciated.
Yea i think will go with the sport too. I tried both on my wrists at The Bay the other day, and i found Sport's scent is much better but ppl kept telling me to get homme cuz its classic and all the ladies like it a lot.
Personally, I enjoy sport a lot more. 
no problem
yeah the ladies love both to be honest. homme's a classic but its more mature then the sport so go for the sport

1 - 4 of 4 Posts