Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
80,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Album's due 4th July, 7th July Worldwide.

I have a feelin Lupe's  there! either a feature or some contribution like he did to Kanye's Black Skinhead.

G

·
phoenixM. said:
i think all these dope albums coming out will definately give lupe some steam and motivation to up his game
***** please every hip-hop release in 2013 so far has been either trash or mediocre.

G

·
Anyway chances are slim to none. Lupe isn't a feature whore like Ross...he's the exact opposite.

Thing is if he was a feature whore he'd get more respect due to renegades.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
LastDayz said:
***** please every hip-hop release in 2013 so far has been either trash or mediocre.
Born Sinner = light 8
Yeezus = strong 8, moving on to a 9

New Jay album, New Pusha T,

you sayin releases from other lyricists wont affect Lupe? you clownin yourself - the rap industry is a competition, no matter how much Lupe seems to distance himself from it, he's still very much apart of it.

G

·
phoenixM. said:
Born Sinner = light 8

you sayin releases from other lyricists wont affect Lupe? you clownin yourself - the rap industry is a competition, no matter how much Lupe seems to distance himself from it, he's still very much apart of it.
lol bruh loopy don't give two fucks about being better than other rappers. I mean skillwise he can shit on 99% of the rap game but he doesn't care to apply himself. He's like one of those really smart kids that fuck up in school because they don't care.

Like other users have said, Loopy  could probably make fans and hip-hop heads rejoice if he wanted to by getting all the good production but he just does his own thing and he probably will do it on T&Y.

·
Registered
80,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LastDayz said:
Anyway chances are slim to none. Lupe isn't a feature whore like Ross...he's the exact opposite.

Thing is if he was a feature whore he'd get more respect due to renegades.
Duh he ain't, but he could be on it, its a Jay Z album, not just anyone's song/remix for someone like rick ross to hop-on everytime.

·
Registered
10,908 Posts
pretty sure 0% likelihood of Lupe being on it, I'm more hoping for a Jay Elec feature.

However I do hope this spurs Lupe on to create something incredible

·
Registered
12,416 Posts
UndergroundPrince said:
would be dope if Lupe's a part of that's not going to happen

·
Registered
12,416 Posts
Pharrell tho

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
man some of the beats they played sounded crazy. on some in my lifetime/american gangster type shit.

Love the album title. Looking forward to it. I know Jay going to come correct after Nas just did.

·
Registered
80,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
UndergroundPrince said:
man some of the beats they played sounded crazy. on some in my lifetime/american gangster type shit.

Love the album title. Looking forward to it. I know Jay going to come correct after Nas just did.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
phoenixM. said:
Born Sinner = light 8

Hows Yeezus over Born Sinner ?!?

more like Born Sinner = Strong 8
Yeezus = Strong 5 pushing 6

1 - 20 of 35 Posts