Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
without Chance having the heavy industry push in the beginning would wouldn't have taken him any more serious than we take Vic Mensa tbh

·
Registered
439 Posts
idk, he's not that cringe to me cause his music is kinda like sesame street and sunday mornings w th kids. he's not tryna be edgy or anything like vic does sometimes, and even vic isn't as bad as guys like hopsin

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Water Giver said:
People took Chance serious because he had a groundbreaking & popular mixtape of the time
Acid Rap is good but you gotta admit with out the bino co-sign he's just as corny as vic mensa

if you think about that's prob why they got along so well, only they could understand each others level of corny

·
Registered
15,004 Posts
Mr. Sting said:
looked like they were gonna be making waves like travis is now tbh
yup :hah: they fumbled their careers hard although chance is still selling well, no where near where he was predicted to be though

·
Registered
335 Posts
What if they went full super saiyan and fused together like trunks and goten. We would have a edgy + sunday school music. I mean pretty much Kanye right?

I would call it Chamensa.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lil clam said:
yup :hah: they fumbled their careers hard although chance is still selling well, no where near where he was predicted to be though
yeah and around 2014-15 before rodeo if anything they we're more known and we're getting more love than travis which is crazy to think about

kanye gave chance a huge co-sign and chance was already being co-signed by every one even people in hollywood

and kanye brought vic with him to perform with sia at the snl 40th anniversary which was huge

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
Mr. Sting said:
oh word? man I wish I could find that clip of vic mensa playing his new track at the yeezy season 3 show :dead:
man gets invited to a legendary artists latest album/fashion line release party which he is featured on, is allowed to premier a song, shows extreme excitement while it plays

I was cringing hard af watching that from my phone on my 9-5 smoke break...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts