Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
idk about anyone else but thats the one song that i'm looking forward to the most lyrically and even after hearing how the beat is gonna be like

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
on rolling stone they described it
"He played the full version of "My Chain Heavy" (the racially charged song he debuted a cappella at Facebook earlier this week), which was anchored by an old-school beat with a spacey whistle hook. "

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
nickyboooy said:
on rolling stone they described it
"He played the full version of "My Chain Heavy" (the racially charged song he debuted a cappella at Facebook earlier this week), which was anchored by an old-school beat with a spacey whistle hook. "
ooo alright nice, thanks bro

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i know its pretty sad but even before i knew it wasnt gonna be on the album i got really hyped when i saw him doing the lyrics at facebook

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
nickyboooy said:
i know its pretty sad but even before i knew it wasnt gonna be on the album i got really hyped when i saw him doing the lyrics at facebook
hopefully its a bonus..........or today's good friday??

·
Registered
324 Posts
Jasper, I think Chain Heavy might be that Q-tip beat you were talking about  :hat:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
nickyboooy said:
Dito !! watched it like 10 times . I know the lyrics and the songs not even out yet. Hahaha smh

·
Registered
324 Posts
J. Daniel said:
Nope. Pretty sure it's a DJ Premier beat. Could be wrong though.
Premier said that other than the Mama's Boy scratches, he's not on the album

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Jasper305 said:
hopefully its a bonus..........or today's good friday??
or WTT possibly, I don't care as long as we get it in some form. I really hope it's a bonus though because it would boost the album lyrically

1 - 20 of 43 Posts