Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is probably one of the best hip hop songs period. If it wasn't a G.O.O.D. friday song it would probably be off the charts in sales.

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
M48 said:
One of the worst from good Friday but it's an okay song
If the beat was switched and the features were changed I think it would be great. Kanye's verses are really good.

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
for some reason, at the end of the Welcome to the Jungle hook, I always think to myself "here we go, like we should. feel the sweat on ya face"

i dont know why

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Kanye went the fuck in on this one.
Talib had a nice verse, too.

Consequence did OK from a technical standpoint but he didn't absolutely "WOW" me as much as he did on "Gone." You can tell he was tryin' to go for that same style but it didn't come off as well here.
In fact-- fuck-- can anyone edit Consequence out of the song? lmao

·
0 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
Kanye went the fuck in on this one.
Talib had a nice verse, too.

Consequence did OK from a technical standpoint but he didn't absolutely "WOW" me as much as he did on "Gone." You can tell he was tryin' to go for that same style but it didn't come off as well here.
In fact-- fuck-- can anyone edit Consequence out of the song? lmao
Cons has never wowed me in the lyrics department tbh

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
UltraK.I.D. said:
Cons has never wowed me in the lyrics department tbh
I think he's pretty good but he be overratin' his own self with those "contributions" he say he did for 'Ye.

·
Registered
141 Posts
UltraK.I.D. said:
A Kanye song that's actually underrated. :golfclap:

Agreed. I love everything about this song. Kanye's flow was ill as fuuu. I wish he would make more songs like this. I'm not going to lie though...at first i didn't like the beat....but after a couple plays i realized it is actually a very well composed OG Hip Hop beat. I think because of the particular combination of people on this track Kanye gave that sick CD sound to it. Definitely one of my favorites.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts