Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
exept way more lyrical. they are both contraversial songs    i think its kanyes beefed up chain heavy

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Yeah it's kind of the same vibe, but That's My Bitch & Mamma's Boyfriend are wayyyy better and have more vibe. I love that line when he says:

"yeah that's my bitch I already told you, don't bring up the bad in me, I'll make you see the old you"

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Nabil West said:
Yeah it's kind of the same vibe, but That's My Bitch & Mamma's Boyfriend are wayyyy better and have more vibe. I love that line when he says:

"yeah that's my bitch I already told you, don't bring up the bad in me, I'll make you see the old you"
Was that in runaway? Or the snippet of "Thats My Bitch"

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but i think chain heavy will be the best song on the album (assuming its a bonus track)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I honestly haven't heard "that's My Bitch" but i see everyone on here talking about it. Any other information someone would be kind enough to fill me in?

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Plain Pat said:
I honestly haven't heard "that's My Bitch" but i see everyone on here talking about it. Any other information someone would be kind enough to fill me in?
I was trolling, there is a That's My bitch low quality snippet, and nobody has heard the ful song.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
you can play second fiddle :problem?:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
How can you compare a full-song with an instrumental and studio vocals, with an unfinished acapella, and saying it will be the best song of MBTDF when we aren't sure it will be on it ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts