Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Idk if its just me, but after watching Runaway and listening to the music on there really give me the feel that MBDTF will sound like all of his previous releases in one. I really got excited when I heard Dark Fantasy, which might be one of my top 4 Kanye tracks of all time. From listening to the music, I can tell it has a somewhat CD soulful feel to it with Devil In A New Dress, mixed with the strings and orchestrated instruments from Late Registration, then it has powerful stadium status tracks like AOTL and Power with synths n stuff, and the emotion of 808s in the lyrics. I feel like im really going to enjoy this album from Kanye. Anyone else feel the same way?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I would definatly agree that this album will have similar aspects from his other albums, but as a whole kanyes projects are always unique so its going to sound completely fresh

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
MrJeezy said:
I would definatly agree that this album will have similar aspects from his other albums, but as a whole kanyes projects are always unique so its going to sound completely fresh

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
MrJeezy said:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts