Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody actually seen this movie? It isn't open anywhere near me and I want to know if it is any good.
I also can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet, anyone got any links?

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
Anybody catch the 20/20 special? It basically shows the key points of the movie with behind the scenes interviews. And includes a deleted scene. I thought it was pretty interesting, and I am 100% convinced it was all real.

·
Registered
659 Posts
misteralex said:
Anybody catch the 20/20 special? It basically shows the key points of the movie with behind the scenes interviews. And includes a deleted scene. I thought it was pretty interesting, and I am 100% convinced it was all real.
Watching the special right now, I really need to see the movie now because it's killing me.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

·
Premium Member
27,027 Posts
hmm i just heard the trailer is misleading, making it seem like a thriller or scary movie.. and I heard what happened at the end, too. Seems meh, but obviously i cant judge it without seeing it, so post your thoughts after you watch it.  :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.