Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agreed.  And who know's why they slowed down Runaway, but I definitely like it at regular speed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YeezyDude said:
Too many stupid threads lately. Smh. :facepalm:
I thought everyone would be interested in this mysterious figure "Cassius Clay".......my apologies if it put you to sleep.
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:
I thought everyone would be interested in this mysterious figure "Cassius Clay".......my apologies if it put you to sleep.
Lirl. No I mean he has a girlfriend, and people say he's gay. I mean then is EVERYONE in England gay. It's called been clever. People used to talk like this back in the 70's I think it was. But yeah nevermind.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YeezyDude said:
Lirl. No I mean he has a girlfriend, and people say he's gay. I mean then is EVERYONE in England gay. It's called been clever. People used to talk like this back in the 70's I think it was. But yeah nevermind.
Hmmm....he has a girlfriend??? Wow, I thought I had a pretty good Gaydar.  And to those of you who are suggesting that me and YeezyDude are in some sort of a fight, please accept this comment as an offer to reconcile any differences we may have had on this topic.  YeezyDude, you are a great contributor, and I hope you can accept my apology.
 

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
Joined
·
75,270 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:
Hmmm....he has a girlfriend??? Wow, I thought I had a pretty good Gaydar.  And to those of you who are suggesting that me and YeezyDude are in some sort of a fight, please accept this comment as an offer to reconcile any differences we may have had on this topic.  YeezyDude, you are a great contributor, and I hope you can accept my apology.
Fight? Haha no. I understand where you're coming from. I'm just saying, that it's not true. Thanks. You're a brilliant one as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,259 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:
Hmmm....he has a girlfriend??? Wow, I thought I had a pretty good Gaydar.  And to those of you who are suggesting that me and YeezyDude are in some sort of a fight, please accept this comment as an offer to reconcile any differences we may have had on this topic.  YeezyDude, you are a great contributor, and I hope you can accept my apology.
Only gay people have gaydar .. SMH
 
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Top