Kanye to The banner

Casely-Hayford

333 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  jd3uc3 
#1 ·
Think i may have just found my favorite brand that i cant afford. This shit is beautiful to me.

I love everything other than the typeface they use and the shoes the models wear.

this is incredible. I remember seeing their very ornate lookbook last season and liking some of the pieces and the way it was shot but never really looking into them. but this is great to me, and i now appreciate the other seasons.

http://www.casely-hayford.com

discuss please.​

See less See more
#3 ·
Joel Brown said:
Agi & Sam do something similar and execute it a lot better imo

Pretty nice but, very safe. Need to get out it's comfort zone. I do love the pattern cutting on the garments though
with the exception of a few pieces i was very underwhelmed with agi & sams last collection. they always have a few pieces that i really like but the collection as a whole isn't my style typicallly.

#4 ·
jd3uc3 said:
with the exception of a few pieces i was very underwhelmed with agi & sams last collection. they always have a few pieces that i really like but the collection as a whole isn't my style typicallly.
I feel they push menswear boundaries further. This doesn't, its solid. It is like Cole, solid safe and stays in the comfort zone. Agi & Sam has a lot more personality, they are more like a Chance the Rapper. I am not saying Casey is bad, they just do something that has be done over and over and over again. Nothing really stand out from any of their collections tbh

#5 ·
Joel Brown said:
I feel they push menswear boundaries further. This doesn't, its solid. It is like Cole, solid safe and stays in the comfort zone. Agi & Sam has a lot more personality, they are more like a Chance the Rapper. I am not saying Casey is bad, they just do something that has be done over and over and over again. Nothing really stand out from any of their collections tbh
well then i suppose thats why i like it. im a much bigger cole fan than a chance the rapper fan. i guess i stay safe and in my comfort zone lol. this is a very interesting statement (completely serious)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.