Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think i may have just found my favorite brand that i cant afford. This shit is beautiful to me.

I love everything other than the typeface they use and the shoes the models wear.

this is incredible. I remember seeing their very ornate lookbook last season and liking some of the pieces and the way it was shot but never really looking into them. but this is great to me, and i now appreciate the other seasons.

http://www.casely-hayford.com

discuss please.​

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Agi & Sam do something similar and execute it a lot better imo

Pretty nice but, very safe. Need to get out it's comfort zone. I do love the pattern cutting on the garments though

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joel Brown said:
Agi & Sam do something similar and execute it a lot better imo

Pretty nice but, very safe. Need to get out it's comfort zone. I do love the pattern cutting on the garments though
with the exception of a few pieces i was very underwhelmed with agi & sams last collection. they always have a few pieces that i really like but the collection as a whole isn't my style typicallly.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
jd3uc3 said:
with the exception of a few pieces i was very underwhelmed with agi & sams last collection. they always have a few pieces that i really like but the collection as a whole isn't my style typicallly.
I feel they push menswear boundaries further. This doesn't, its solid. It is like Cole, solid safe and stays in the comfort zone. Agi & Sam has a lot more personality, they are more like a Chance the Rapper. I am not saying Casey is bad, they just do something that has be done over and over and over again. Nothing really stand out from any of their collections tbh

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joel Brown said:
I feel they push menswear boundaries further. This doesn't, its solid. It is like Cole, solid safe and stays in the comfort zone. Agi & Sam has a lot more personality, they are more like a Chance the Rapper. I am not saying Casey is bad, they just do something that has be done over and over and over again. Nothing really stand out from any of their collections tbh
well then i suppose thats why i like it. im a much bigger cole fan than a chance the rapper fan. i guess i stay safe and in my comfort zone lol. this is a very interesting statement (completely serious)

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blackid said:
Casey veggies?
naaah im playin :hah:
dog now people gonna ask me my favorite label and imma accidently say casey veggies and theyre gonna look at me like

oh.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
jd3uc3 said:
well then i suppose thats why i like it. im a much bigger cole fan than a chance the rapper fan. i guess i stay safe and in my comfort zone lol. this is a very interesting statement (completely serious)
We should make a topic comparing brands to rappers. That would be great :)

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
jd3uc3 said:
dog now people gonna ask me my favorite label and imma accidently say casey veggies and theyre gonna look at me like

oh.
I was reading Joel Brown's rapper analogy following along I'm like cool,cool, :work:
But then i was like :eek: -"Where the hell did Casey come from lol."

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Joel Brown said:
We should make a topic comparing brands to rappers. That would be great :)
i feel like that would be a post on "four pins" lol. "your favorite fashion designer and your favorite rapper. there is a connection" lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts