Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss

MELOOOOOOOO, I hope he gets traded to the Knicks, Nets, Rockets or MAGIC soon. :button:

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
dude is a beast, and kind of underrated imo

he will be a knick by the time next season starts though... you can tell thats where he wants to end up

·
Premium Member
53,164 Posts
LDRSofTheNew said:
A D12 CP3 combo would be nasty but Nelson I think does pretty good. And CP3 is more of a SG stuck in a PG's body, And in order for the Magic to thrive they need to get all their shooters in the game.
I strongly disagree about Paul.  He's pretty much a pure PG: 20ppg/10apg through most of his career.

·
Registered
28,653 Posts
LDRSofTheNew said:
A D12 CP3 combo would be nasty but Nelson I think does pretty good. And CP3 is more of a SG stuck in a PG's body, And in order for the Magic to thrive they need to get all their shooters in the game.
plus Melo can't shoot the 3

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love Melo! He is a cool player, I like all of Denver. Even though Melo is leaving Denver most likely.

·
Registered
28,653 Posts
Not how the offense works. It works by spreading the floor. Having a guy inside the line makes it easier to double Dwight and rotate out to the shooters.

and 33% or whatever he shoots is not good enough. 8% is a lot.

·
Registered
48,264 Posts
he should come to Houston, be teammates with Jeffries...could be a dope duo in the post

honestly i think Nets would be a great fit. Not much going on at the SF over there

·
Registered
405 Posts
Msouten said:
dude is a beast, and kind of underrated imo

he will be a knick by the time next season starts though... you can tell thats where he wants to end up
i wouldnt say underrated... hes top 5 in the league and everyone knows that im pretty sure

·
Registered
682 Posts
melo is the shit. scores the easiest buckets in the league. fuckin lame tho how he gets so many bullshit offensive foul calls. the utah jazz series drove me crazy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts