Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in a depressive state from the past one month. I don't have friends. The ones I have just don't understand me well at all. It's like I am totally alone in my life. How do I overcome all this? This all has affected my health very badly. I have lost my appetite.

·
Banned
868 Posts
o stop acting like a wuss about being alone. It's not like you're over 40 or anything and have no family/wife/friends.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Young men and women who describe themselves with these issues usually don't have many hobbies.

That or social anxiety.

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Redbeard said:
Young men and women who describe themselves with these issues usually don't have many hobbies.

That or social anxiety.
Lol it's pretty sad, people look at themselves and think instances last forever. When in hindsight it's just a point in life of reflection. It's good to realize what you do and don't have, but it's bad to loathe what you don't have and to feel pride over what you do have. If you don't have friends? think about how you can get some friends.. what are you good at.. fix your attitude and try to adhere to the imperfections of others.

·
Banned
868 Posts
say wallahi said:
Lol it's pretty sad, people look at themselves and think instances last forever. When in hindsight it's just a point in life of reflection. It's good to realize what you do and don't have, but it's bad to loathe what you don't have and to feel pride over what you do have. If you don't have friends? think about how you can get some friends.. what are you good at.. fix your attitude and try to adhere to the imperfections of others.
Well put not a lot of people have this kind of insight inherently or at all, especially teenagers. 

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Redbeard said:
Well put not a lot of people have this kind of insight inherently or at all, especially teenagers. 
I went through that stage, i took it better than most though. It mostly has to do with a lack of confidence in abilities and an unwillingness to be critical of ones own nature. The human assumes everything it does is correct, when in reality, life is changing every moment, if we stay subjugate to our surroundings as it changes, we get lost in insanity.

·
Banned
868 Posts
say wallahi said:
I went through that stage, i took it better than most though. It mostly has to do with a lack of confidence in abilities and an unwillingness to be critical of ones own nature. The human assumes everything it does is correct, when in reality, life is changing every moment, if we stay subjugate to our surroundings as it changes, we get lost in insanity.
Sounds like you adopted a much more objective/logically analyzing way of perception upon yourself and life. It's really just a part of growing up, everyone has their own way. Some just grow faster than others.

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Redbeard said:
Sounds like you adopted a much more objective/logically analyzing way of perception upon yourself and life. It's really just a part of growing up, everyone has their own way. Some just grow faster than others.
yup

·
Banned
868 Posts
OP if you can take anything away from the conversation above it's that your happiness is just the way you want perceive your situation.

You make it sound so hopeless as if you have no options in finding friends and are waiting for an outside force to save you.

That's not how life is. You have tackle your own demons on your own, the way you choose to do that is all up to you.

I don't know why you have the issues you might have, only you do. So all I can tell you is that you need to take a hard look at yourself and see what's wrong internally rather than the world. Like Say Wallall said earlier, adopt a more objective outlook upon yourself and do what you have to do.

The rest will fix itself. Good luck kid.

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
The pain is there for you to let go of everything that makes you feel that so you should welcome the feeling it shows you're a healthy humanbeing

The cause are usually false beliefs or 'needs'

With that being removed naturally you have the ability to feel joy from simply being alive again

That's your base and from there you will blossom and have good things come to you again

So ask yourself what is holding you back and stop believing innit

1 - 18 of 18 Posts