Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear I see aoty after every other rap release on half of these up and coming reviews. Are people that scared to be honest about an album I mean what do they have to lose? Some people might hate the needledrop but at least hes not afraid to give an album a scathing review(dont always agree) but no other reviewer besides dehh does this consistently and dehh kinda takes a min to get to the point since everyone has conflicting opinions. Even ole dude that be dropping reviews on here is nice most of the time imo I havent watched all of his reviews so I cant say for sure.

But does anybody know any other reviewers besides dehh and theneedledrop that give honest reviews that dont seem biased.

·
Banned
11,423 Posts
Believe it or not some people have a broad taste and are open minded to liking alot of different things at the same time unlike ktt users who trash anything by anyone they don't stan.

Alot of great stuff this year so yeah alot of aoty to choose from.

·
Registered
27,498 Posts
Yeah ur reviews aint shit if you like everything you review or have at least some critique for the albums you choose to review because you like them

1 - 16 of 16 Posts