Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
theboyace said:
You can get fired for fucking a coworker?
Yeah she didn't but I did because I'm the manager or was a manager smh. Like I said before I was fucking one chick and started fuck with another chick and one of them got jealous and snitched.

Getting top during lunch wasn't worth it.

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
GoldPlattedSauvage said:
Yeah she didn't but I did because I'm the manager or was a manager smh. Like I said before I was fucking one chick and started fuck with another chick and one of them got jealous and snitched.

dang fam. That's usually how it goes. Even in class, there are a handful of girls I like but I know I can only choose one bc things won't end well if they find out im trying to smash em all

Sorry to hear that man. You had consensual relations with these women and you still get fired. That's crazy. Idk fam I wouldn't put that job in your interview. Or say you were dealing with family issues and had to leave the country if they ask why you left

·
Registered
29,593 Posts
GoldPlattedSauvage said:

smh cant be risking good jobs over thots

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
GoldPlattedSauvage said:

Damn, you should've known you can't be fooling around with people you technically have power over. If word gets out they'll get you every time. Though I don't think I've ever seen someone straight up fired for it, just transfered somewhere else. Were you fucking AT work?

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
RelaxRelapse said:
Damn, you should've known you can't be fooling around with people you technically have power over. If word gets out they'll get you every time. Though I don't think I've ever seen someone straight up fired for it, just transfered somewhere else. Were you fucking AT work?
Sometimes in the car.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts