Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically got fired from my high paying job for sleeping with a co-worker,  and now I'm having a hard time finding a job because they terminated me under "Gross Misconduct"...this flags I had two job interviews lined up Monday and Tuesday and they didn't take me because of it....again....DO NOT SHIT WERE YOU EAT!!. I knocked the interviews out I did like a 8/10 on both. Even though I kind of lied and said when they asked me why did I leave my company as it's a pretty good company and I was getting paid pretty well I said "creative differences".

I've been ubering to make some extra cash.

·
Registered
41,074 Posts
GoldPlattedSauvage said:
So basically got fired from my high paying job for sleeping with a co-worker,  and now I'm having a hard time finding a job because they terminated me under "Gross Misconduct"...this flags I had two job interviews lined up Monday and Tuesday and they didn't take me because of it....again....DO NOT SHIT WERE YOU EAT!!. I knocked the interviews out I did like a 8/10 on both. Even though I kind of lied and said when they asked me why did I leave my company as it's a pretty good company and I was getting paid pretty well I said "creative differences".

just don't tell them you worked there

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
GoldPlattedSauvage said:

you gonna smash a passenger and get kicked off Uber too :hah:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts