Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
34,155 Posts
Nah bruh I'm the protagonist of this movie and my character does not die of cancer. Even considering it feels ludicrous to me. + that shit doesn't run in my family, as far as I know, so the probability of me developing the illness is very slim. All of this is without even taking into account the simple fact that I do not consume any drugs that have been proven to cause cancer to be activated in the human body.

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
YM Salute said:
Do you ever worry or concern if you got it yourself? :khaled:
All the time tbh. Everytime a lymph node swells up.

I dont go to the doctor all the time on some hypochondriac shit, even tho it might save my life one day.

Plus I've had a few family members die from it, scared myself. Trying to quit tobacco as soon as I can.

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Leo DatOscarDoe said:
All the time tbh. Everytime a lymph node swells up.

I dont go to the doctor all the time on some hypochondriac shit, even tho it might save my life one day.

Plus I've had a few family members die from it, scared myself. Trying to quit tobacco as soon as I can.
yeah man i took in a lot of second hand smoke from friends sometimes i don't smoke cig tho, only thing i do is weed. friend puts fonto sometimes which isn't good but they said i have healthy lungs

only person i could recall in my immediate family having cancer was my grandmother in her breast and she beat it

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bryant Myers said:
Nah bruh I'm the protagonist of this movie and my character does not die of cancer. Even considering it feels ludicrous to me. + that shit doesn't run in my family, as far as I know, so the probability of me developing the illness is very slim. All of this is without even taking into account the simple fact that I do not consume any drugs that have been proven to cause cancer to be activated in the human body.
i think so but it could happen to anyone yknow

only person in my immediate family that had it was my grandmother in her breast but she beat that

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
YM Salute said:
yeah man i took in a lot of second hand smoke from friends sometimes i don't smoke cig tho, only thing i do is weed. friend puts fonto sometimes which isn't good but they said i have healthy lungs

only person i could recall in my immediate family having cancer was my grandmother in her breast and she beat it
My grandfather and my uncle both got severe forms of cancer. Like throughout the brain and body shit, they fought them both off for like a year when given like 2 months, but they still eventually had to give in.

I swear Im trying to stop tobacco use, it's kindof sad that it's difficult.

They both smoked and dipped heavily until their 40's, my grandpa did until his 70's.

Fuck cancer man.

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leo DatOscarDoe said:
My grandfather and my uncle both got severe forms of cancer. Like throughout the brain and body shit, they fought them both off for like a year when given like 2 months, but they still eventually had to give in.

I swear Im trying to stop tobacco use, it's kindof sad that it's difficult.

They both smoked and dipped heavily until their 40's, my grandpa did until his 70's.

Fuck cancer man.
damn bro yea try as hard as u can you got this :hhh:

i don't have any reason to think i'll have it other than how many different types of cancer someone could get

·
Premium Member
25,621 Posts
No history of it in my family until my mother recently was diagnosed and had a tumor removed.

I  don't think its a coincidence that there has also been a proliferation of new chemicals in the last like 50, 60 years

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
i eat microwaved food like everyday, i'm just hoping i die of something quicker and less painful before the cancer gets to me

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
M.A. said:
No history of it in my family until my mother recently was diagnosed and had a tumor removed.

I  don't think its a coincidence that there has also been a proliferation of new chemicals in the last like 50, 60 years
the thing is catching it fast enough tho :khaled:

·
Registered
50,193 Posts
YM Salute said:
damn bro yea try as hard as u can you got this :hhh:

i don't have any reason to think i'll have it other than how many different types of cancer someone could get
Appreciate it my brother. :h5:

Hopefully there will be a cure in our lifetime.

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
I know about 8 family members who'd died from cancer.. youngest was in his 30's ... whole family still can't get over that one( he died in the 90's)

·
Registered
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Leo DatOscarDoe said:
Appreciate it my brother. :h5:

Hopefully there will be a cure in our lifetime.
I think there is and the government isn't doing anything about it cause the amount of money they receive off of cancer "treatment" must be insane :khaled:

i would look into natural alternatives for prevention/healing

.Geo said:
Cancer doesn't care if you healthy or not.
ok this facts

GASP said:
I low key used to want to die from cancer
:dash:

x GOODMusic said:
i'm pretty healthy imo so the chance i'm getting it isn't that big

but just thinking about the possibility makes me shook

what makes me even more shook is that my mom smokes and doesn't have the healthiest habits, i don't want that shit to happen to her, anyone really but aspecially not her, she never even tried to quit even tho she keeps saying she is for years, and tries to smoke without me knowing :ohno:
damn bro here's to hoping she gets off that :khaled2:

lung cancer is WOAT

August4th said:
I know about 8 family members who'd died from cancer.. youngest was in his 30's ... whole family still can't get over that one( he died in the 90's)
:dash:

damn fam. watch out and make sure u check and stay on top of things even small shit like moles

1 - 20 of 68 Posts