Kanye to The banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anybody have any idea how full it's going to be? Yeezus Tour was maybe 75% percent full because people around here don't like Kanye. Really want it to be a sellout

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
#LORD YEEZUS# said:
Anybody have any idea how full it's going to be? Yeezus Tour was maybe 75% percent full because people around here don't like Kanye. Really want it to be a sellout
It will be more full than yeezus. I've been to two stops on this tour and it was crazy. Ye's popularity is at an all time high

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Anybody happen to have another GA ticket they tryna get rid of? I already got mine but was planning on getting my brother one for his birthday but now its sold out. Or is it worth even work tryin the box office to make sure they dont have anything extra?

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
CANTTELLMENOTHING said:
Anybody happen to have another GA ticket they tryna get rid of? I already got mine but was planning on getting my brother one for his birthday but now its sold out. Or is it worth even work tryin the box office to make sure they dont have anything extra?
Try the box office for the hell of it

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
if any of yall see this theres a big rap concert coming to SPAC in the summer (its not Kanye tho) but yeah keep your eyes peeled for that. official anouncement on the 26th of January

i cant say who but they've never been here before and they're big.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
utuxo said:
if any of yall see this theres a big rap concert coming to SPAC in the summer (its not Kanye tho) but yeah keep your eyes peeled for that. official anouncement on the 26th of January

i cant say who but they've never been here before and they're big.
Sorry I'm late, but good call :khaled2:

41 - 52 of 52 Posts