Kanye to The banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
is there any chance i can cop general admission when they go on sale saturday? i don't have american express

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Gears said:
is there any chance i can cop general admission when they go on sale saturday? i don't have american express
Yes it's very possible. Just make sure you have all of your info loaded up and ready to go by 10:00 AM

·
Banned
754 Posts
UPDATE: strose final exam schedule starts tuesday dec 13, so ill be able to go to the show and not worry bout that test the morning after :yejoice:

feel like I got good Ye karma going after buying 2 pairs of Yeezys and a Pablo hoodie

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
ParanthonyAndroitano said:
UPDATE: strose final exam schedule starts tuesday dec 13, so ill be able to go to the show and not worry bout that test the morning after :yejoice:

feel like I got good Ye karma going after buying 2 pairs of Yeezys and a Pablo hoodie

·
Registered
79 Posts
315 fam what up? i was praying for another northeast swing and saint pablo blessed me. was in buffalo for show #2 and kanye worked all the indianapolis kinks out for a LIT show

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
TreasuresInMyMind said:
315 fam what up? i was praying for another northeast swing and saint pablo blessed me. was in buffalo for show #2 and kanye worked all the indianapolis kinks out for a LIT show
You going to albany???

·
Banned
754 Posts
Dropped $232 just now on GA tickets for me and my
girl :banderas:
Anyone know why the GA tickets still give you a seat? My ticket says GAFLR Row: GA3 Seats: 247-248

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Anyone know why the GA tickets still give you a seat? My ticket says GAFLR Row: GA3 Seats: 247-248
Yeah that's just an automated thing just to give you a number which actually means nothing. Have fun though that's gonna be wild, just hang on to your girl down there :hhh:

·
0 Posts
232 for 2 GA tickets :fck:

·
0 Posts
they were 96 a piece but fees are a bitch and a half tbh

don't mind 232 to see Ye tho tbh that's insanely cheap for artists on his level
I completely agree. If I didn't have finals within that time frame I would've came up. I paid more for shitty seats at Barclays :cryfam:

·
Banned
754 Posts
CampaignSosa said:
I completely agree. If I didn't have finals within that time frame I would've came up. I paid more for shitty seats at Barclays :cryfam:
:fck: that sucks dude. I was so close to not going too, but finals start Tuesday rather than Monday for me :yejoice:

Barclays is crazy expensive but I'm betting he'll put on a better show there. He was kinda weak at the Yeezus Tour up here compared to a lot of videos on YouTube in bigger cities tbh

·
0 Posts
:fck: that sucks dude. I was so close to not going too, but finals start Tuesday rather than Monday for me :yejoice:

Barclays is crazy expensive but I'm betting he'll put on a better show there. He was kinda weak at the Yeezus Tour up here compared to a lot of videos on YouTube in bigger cities tbh
Well I hope the show up there is great fam. Enjoy it have a good one

21 - 40 of 52 Posts