Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15,117 Posts
Rap-lic Priest said:
YEEZY COMING TO ALBANY AGAIN.

Tickets go on sale next Monday, 10/17

This article says it's Saturday, the 10th, but the Devils have a hockey game that day so it looks like it will be on Sunday, the 11th.

http://m.timesunion.com/local/article/Kanye-West-tour-heads-to-Albany-9961983.php

anything else get added?

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Bob Saget said:
anything else get added?
I saw an article this morning from a local radio station, that has now been deleted, where it had a bunch of new dates in november and december.

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
El Rafa said:
I saw an article this morning from a local radio station, that has now been deleted, where it had a bunch of new dates in november and december.
Yes, there is confusion about the date that is why it got deleted. The Albany show will be on the Sunday, which is December 11th. Just waiting on an official announcement though

·
Banned
754 Posts
I have a fucking final the morning after the show at 8am :clap:

Dunno if I'm gonna go tbh the final is worth 35% of the class grade

This is such bullshit

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ParanthonyAndroitano said:
I have a fucking final the morning after the show at 8am :clap:

Dunno if I'm gonna go tbh the final is worth 35% of the class grade

This is such bullshit
I've went to the tour twice already, and I'm coming again. It's worth it. Show will end around 12:15 based on this start time

·
0 Posts
Might be a good time to drive up and visit my cousin :khaled: assuming finals don't interfere

·
Banned
754 Posts
Rap-lic Priest said:
I've went to the tour twice already, and I'm coming again. It's worth it. Show will end around 12:15 based on this start time
eh, I'd have to drive back home to bspa, go to bed, wake up, and drive back to Albany at 7am to take the test...fuck that lol

·
Registered
13,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ParanthonyAndroitano said:
Haha it's heartbreaking but I don't think so :cryfam: saw the Yeezus Tour in Albs though so at least I can cling to that memory :hhh:
That was a goat night :banderas:

You will be missed this time around, crush that final for ye :h5:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts