Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can rap all of Food and Liquor, and most of The Cool. (Intruder Alert and The Die are hard to do lol)

His mixtapes are pretty hard to rap too, but I memorized almost all of the lyrics

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Hip Hop Saved My Life, BMF, Go To Sleep, Hurt Me Soul until verse 3 comes in :(

I gotta step my memorizing game up.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Little Weapon and Hurt Me Soul are really the only ones i have FULLY memorized but i know most of the lyrics

oh and Hip-Hop Saved My Life and Superstar

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
I memorized every lupe song I've heard,

word 4 word there's prolly a couple I can't do.

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go Go Gadget flow is hard to do...but I did the second verse of Go Go Gadget flow a few times. :banjo:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
i just counted all the songs i memorized word for word in my lupe section...and its 121, i know every word to 121 songs....damn lol....in my defense, he really is the only musician that i have listened to the past 4 years lol

...the only song i dont know every word too is "real"....i like the song...just never really listened to it that much

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
MR EKO said:
i just counted all the songs i memorized word for word in my lupe section...and its 121, i know every word to 121 songs....damn lol....in my defense, he really is the only musician that i have listened to the past 4 years lol

...the only song i dont know every word too is "real"....i like the song...just never really listened to it that much
Doesn't seem that hard to believe considering that you're Lupe. :dno:

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
MR EKO said:

DrMonkey said:
Doesn't seem that hard to believe considering that you're Lupe. :dno:
I know, you should know the words to your own songs Lu!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts