Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mindblown: this is lame yo so many features I miss from my android :ffpu: if there is a way tell me plz

·
Premium Member
33,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JXJ said:
nah fam.  Came from team iPhone

Samsung GOAT
Damn. And ****** really be hyping up Apple too :jordanlaff: I recently got a 6s+ and it's very nice but android>>>>>>>>>iOS

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Panera said:
Damn. And ****** really be hyping up Apple too :jordanlaff: I recently got a 6s+ and it's very nice but android>>>>>>>>>iOS
iphones are like a fashion statement for phones imo.  Everyone and their mother has one.

·
Premium Member
33,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm gonna miss downloading and unzipping music, downloading apks, free Spotify, downloading GiFs :ffpu: why is iOS so closed :ffpu:

·
Premium Member
33,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JXJ said:
iphones are like a fashion statement for phones imo.  Everyone and their mother has one.
I completely agree. I just wanted to switch it up a lil but man. Some key features you think you'd be able to do you cant

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Panera said:
I completely agree. I just wanted to switch it up a lil but man. Some key features you think you'd be able to do you cant
I had a 6 and thought it was GOAT

That s7 :damn:

No download hassle
Better playback
Camera quality on par
Finally emojis that compete with Apple
That Google support

·
Premium Member
33,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JXJ said:
I had a 6 and thought it was GOAT

That s7 :damn:

No download hassle
Better playback
Camera quality on par
Finally emojis that compete with Apple
That Google support
At this point I don't think anyone could argue Apple being better than android. Not even a competition tbh. iPhones are for casuals

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
Gotta jailbreak to make iOS tolerable as a former Android user tbh

I get an iPhone whenever a new major number releases but I always wait until it has a jailbreak available

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Apple's been collecting Ls for a minute...

·
Banned
10,341 Posts
you can download them but the gifs don't play in the photos app

but when you send the gif through messages the gif will play

·
Registered
19 Posts
Panera said:
I'm gonna miss downloading and unzipping music, downloading apks, free Spotify, downloading GiFs :ffpu: why is iOS so closed :ffpu:
You can still unzip files! There's an app called "Files" on the App store, it looks like this:

and you just tweak it in the settings to be able to download mp3s. Haven't had any trouble downloading music since.​

·
Registered
17,718 Posts
freakyinmydashiki said:
You can still unzip files! There's an app called "Files" on the App store, it looks like this:

and you just tweak it in the settings to be able to download mp3s. Haven't had any trouble downloading music since.

Just downloaded this app. Can you tell me what I'm capable to do now?​

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pillows said:
Just downloaded this app. Can you tell me what I'm capable to do now?
You can download pdfs, mp4s, and mp3s. You just have to go to settings, select "MIME Types", and select "Add New Mime Type...". Then add "*/mp3" and set it to ask. Now, when you go to soundcloud or digitaldripped on that browser, it'll prompt you and ask you if you want to download that mp3

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
freakyinmydashiki said:
You can download pdfs, mp4s, and mp3s. You just have to go to settings, select "MIME Types", and select "Add New Mime Type...". Then add "*/mp3" and set it to ask. Now, when you go to soundcloud or digitaldripped on that browser, it'll prompt you and ask you if you want to download that mp3
And it will sync to my itunes?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts