Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 578 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
well i would love for the animals to not suffer but idk man, i just like meat
fuck all these people tbh, they literally could just quickly kill these animals and deliver the meat but no they fucking have to torture them and make them live a disgustingly sad life
Shit is just so fucking sad

·
Registered
26,049 Posts
Butter Chicken said:
But you're contributing to needless cruelty, slaughter and climate change just for your tastebuds
sounds fucked up but I don't really give a second thought to where my food comes from , in the same way you don't think about the minerals that were mined using child labor to build your phone , you just enjoy your phone.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not creative said:
well i would love for the animals to not suffer but idk man, i just like meat
fuck all these people tbh, they literally could just quickly kill these animals and deliver the meat but no they fucking have to torture them and make them live a disgustingly sad life
Shit is just so fucking sad
If I could get meat where the animals live long happy lives I might go back, but the way they're treated really is too sad.

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SosaTheGoat said:
sounds fucked up but I don't really give a second thought to where my food comes from , in the same way you don't think about the minerals that were mined using child labor to build your phone , you just enjoy your phone.
Fair enough, but cruelty free food is easy to get your hands on, cruelty free phones not so much. I just wanna see if someone can actually justify eating meat but no matter what angle you look at it you're probably doing the wrong thing

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
loner said:
Animals eat humans too you know
Yeah man but we're aware that we don't need to cause unnecessary suffering and contribution to climate change, but we still do it just because it tastes good, I just don't think the taste is worth the damage

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
If ****** didn't eat meat back in the day day, you wouldn't be here on KTT posting threads about morality and ****** eating meat :what:

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
dxz99 said:
If ****** didn't eat meat back in the day day, you wouldn't be here on KTT posting threads about morality and ****** eating meat :what:
highkey false

not all groups ate meat back then.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
SosaTheGoat said:
:word:

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
animals eat other animals too foh

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LaSean said:
animals eat other animals too foh
But we're at a point where we don't need to eat animals to survive like they do. The animal agriculture industry makes animals live fucked up lives and then kills them needlessly just for your sensory pleasure. Theres no way you can justify that morally fam

1 - 20 of 578 Posts