Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
RagerALLLNight said:
Dont be a fucking hater man
tbh dont get mad when people give you criticism whenever you post something like this youre opening yourself up to that.  dont get salty when ppl dont sugercoat things.  i listened to most of these songs and wasnt really feeling it.

·
0 Posts
They Shootin said:
tbh dont get mad when people give you criticism whenever you post something like this youre opening yourself up to that. dont get salty when ppl dont sugercoat things. i listened to most of these songs and wasnt really feeling it.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
RagerALLLNight said:
dead but i just realized this aint your mixtape, ppl aren't allowed to not like something? theres being nice to a certain degree. offering constructive criticism instead of just sayin 'this trash' or whatever is and should be acceptable means of judging something. whereas just saying its good when you really arent feeling it aint really helpin them improve in any way. youre just gassin them up and theyre just gonna keep makin wack songs.

·
0 Posts
They Shootin said:
dead but i just realized this aint your mixtape, ppl aren't allowed to not like something?  theres being nice to a certain degree.  offering constructive criticism instead of just sayin 'this trash' or whatever is and should be acceptable means of judging something.  whereas just saying its good when you really arent feeling like it isn't really helpin them improve in any way.  youre just gassin them up and theyre just gonna keep makin wack songs.
Yeah i know but its just him. No matter WHAT, that guy post something negative about someone in this section. I dont care if you dont like his music, it's just that he's only here to bring everyone down

1 - 19 of 19 Posts