Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Imma Wayne Stan am the whole of nc2 except for destroyed and back to back is bootyjuice

But FWA on the other hand minus I'm that *****,  thinkin about u and without you is straight heat. 2nd fav album last yr after TPAB.

·
Registered
33,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swizzy said:
Imma Wayne Stan am the whole of nc2 except for destroyed and back to back is bootyjuice

But FWA on the other hand minus I'm that *****,  thinkin about u and without you is straight heat. 2nd fav album last yr after TPAB.
What????

NC2 has it's trash songs but he's spitting on a couple tracks

FWA on the other hand is way too pop sided and trash besides 3 tracks maximum

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Swizzy said:

I'm Nice, Live From The Gutter, My Name Is and a couple others are sick

edit: Without You on FWA is good too

·
Registered
87,981 Posts
Swizzy said:

:khaled: and i really like Thinkin Bout You

·
Banned
0 Posts
JayBell said:
I'm Nice, Live From The Gutter, My Name Is and a couple others are sick

edit: Without You on FWA is good too
Forgot about I'm nice. Thts dope af but the rest are meh. Maybe i just hate it because it was nowhere near no ceilings :kanyeshrug:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts