Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dropped his best album, and dropped a better album than Ye, Cole and Wack Miller. Everybody waned to count him out but my boy did it :cryfam:

Olubowale da GOAT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,079 Posts
datnword said:
dropped his best album, and dropped a better album than Ye, Cole and Wack Miller. Everybody waned to count him out but my boy did it :cryfam:

Olubowale da GOAT
Wale stopped being goat in 2010
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,655 Posts
1st you said a Wale album is better than Yeezus
then you went off and called Mac Miller "wack miller" like a middle school hip-hop head
and after that you called nas's protege at taking Ls the goat

3 strikes, op is indeed a ******
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Keys Open Doors said:
1st you said a Wale album is better than Yeezus
then you went off and called Mac Miller "wack miller" like a middle school hip-hop head
and after that you called nas's protege at taking Ls the goat

3 strikes, op is indeed a ******
1.The Gifted is better than Yeezus. Mediocre raps & distorted techno sounds don't mean SHIT to me.
2. Wack Miller is wack
3. Wale is the goat

OP is straight
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,214 Posts
No. One poster on KTT didn't get the pizza Wale promised him, without even mentioning that everybody believes him of course, the poster was obviously hurt very deeply and therefore we must hate on Wale for no apparent reason.

I guess the same person has zero friends in his life and was never part of an elaborate joke played on him. Or maybe he does have friends but all they do is hold their hands and sing songs around campfire. And most importantly, they never hurt eachothers feelings!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,655 Posts
datnword said:
1.The Gifted is better than Yeezus. Mediocre raps & distorted techno sounds don't mean SHIT to me.
2. Wack Miller is wack
3. Wale is the goat

OP is straight
1. aint heard the gifted, but i truly doubt wale could outdo kanye
2. wack miller is a childish insult. only a middle schooler could find this humorous
3. :hah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,570 Posts
Jake97 said:
No. One poster on KTT didn't get the pizza Wale promised him, without even mentioning that everybody believes him of course, the poster was obviously hurt very deeply and therefore we must hate on Wale for no apparent reason.

I guess the same person has zero friends in his life and was never part of an elaborate joke played on him. Or maybe he does have friends but all they do is hold their hands and sing songs around campfire. And most importantly, they never hurt eachothers feelings!
Worst post of the year
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,079 Posts
Jake97 said:
No. One poster on KTT didn't get the pizza Wale promised him, without even mentioning that everybody believes him of course, the poster was obviously hurt very deeply and therefore we must hate on Wale for no apparent reason.

I guess the same person has zero friends in his life and was never part of an elaborate joke played on him. Or maybe he does have friends but all they do is hold their hands and sing songs around campfire. And most importantly, they never hurt eachothers feelings!
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top