Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get called racist on here all the time. I could not be any less racist. I think all people are born equal. Skin has absolutely no bearing on intelligence, ability, or anything. I love everyone equally.

However, I AM prejudiced and I assume most everyone is. Who honestly WOULDN'T be? All prejudices are are assumptions based on probability. And they have nothing to do with race. If I see a black person dressed like a hoodrat ghetto dweller and talking ignant, I'm going to assume they are not intelligent and are more likely to be a criminal. If I see a black person who is articulate and dressed well/normal, I'm going to assume they are intelligent and respectable. Same goes with white people, asians, whatever.

You can't get on me for judging people who present themselves in a poor fashion.

If you see these dudes standing on your street corner, you obviously wouldn't approach them, because your preconceived notions (prejudices) say they are probably criminals.

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
.carrera said:
Oh look, another Wallace thread about race
I only post them to get a point across, no one complains about all the threads about white people killing black people.

And for the record, this is not REMOTELY about race, it's about culture. BIG difference.

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
xo. said:
I just think its fucked up how you generalize a group of people.
I don't though. I don't think all black people are like that, but stereotypes exist for a reason. Are you really going to deny there is a black culture filled with pervasive ignorance, violence, and animal-like behavior?

And if they don't act "black", they are called uncle toms or people say they are acting "white". Since when does civilized=white?

·
Registered
18,143 Posts
Wallace said:
I get called racist on here all the time. I could not be any less racist. I think all people are born equal. Skin has absolutely no bearing on intelligence, ability, or anything. I love everyone equally.

However, I AM prejudiced and I assume most everyone is. Who honestly WOULDN'T be? All prejudices are are assumptions based on probability. And they have nothing to do with race. If I see a black person dressed like a hoodrat ghetto dweller and talking ignant, I'm going to assume they are not intelligent and are more likely to be a criminal. If I see a black person who is articulate and dressed well/normal, I'm going to assume they are intelligent and respectable. Same goes with white people, asians, whatever.

You can't get on me for judging people who present themselves in a poor fashion.

If you see these dudes standing on your street corner, you obviously wouldn't approach them, because your preconceived notions (prejudices) say they are probably criminals.

IMPORTANT PART

Which leads me to this: I think that stereotypical "Ghetto Black" culture is AWFUL. I'm not talking MLK or African heritage or anything, you all know what I mean. No other culture is as shitty, ignorant, and operates with such a mob-like mentality. Argue all you want, there is no World Star equivalent for other cultures (in America, that's what this topic concerns). You will never find such quantity of videos of other cultures just acting like legit animals. Notice i say culture because it is not based on race. I love black people, but the "Ghetto Black" culture is abhorrent. I hate how everyone beats around the bush and says "oh, but you find ignorant people of every race". No. There is NO equivalent to what can be found on World Star, the sheer amount of ignorance displayed is astounding.

So let's get this straight: It is the CULTURE that is fucked up. THAT is what I criticize, and if any of you wanted to see a change, you would too. All my black friends agree. It is CULTURE, not race, Black people are not inherently animalistic, but the culture is.

If you want to debate this, tell me: Can you name ONE predominantly black region/city/neighborhood in America that does not have higher than average crime rates? There are none.

And be clear, I am not solely blaming Black people for having a fucked up culture. Obviously they been through a lot of shit. But using the past as an excuse for the future is not acceptable.
No don't get me wrong to an extent I SEE (don't agree) what you're saying. But the black culture is wider than just hood bs...that's where you're wrong. Saying you hate black culture for being violent is totally ignoring the upside to black culture. Blacks believe in education,politics,global issues etc,don't just believe what you see on wshh

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
xo. said:
No don't get me wrong to an extent I SEE (don't agree) what you're saying. But the black culture is wider than just hood bs...that's where you're wrong. Saying you hate black culture for being violent is totally ignoring the upside to black culture. Blacks believe in education,politics,global issues etc,don't just believe what you see on wshh
I said GHETTO black culture, and explicitly said I wasn't talking about stuff like MLK or African heritage. Most of my friends are black. They also present themselves as (generally) respectable members of society.

·
Registered
18,673 Posts
xo. said:
If I were Op I'd judge every white person because of their "red neck" culture.

·
Registered
57,010 Posts
I'd argue that racism is more institutionalized and systemic than actual prejudice, the latter of which is inevitable and a part of human nature.

·
Registered
18,143 Posts
Wallace said:
I said GHETTO black culture, and explicitly said I wasn't talking about stuff like MLK or African heritage. Most of my friends are black. They also present themselves as (generally) respectable members of society.
That's what I'm saying..What you're saying is for blacks to be deemed good they have to be up to a standard set by ???? I'm guessing you and your league of super ******

That's as good as racism in my book :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
xo. said:
That's what I'm saying..What you're saying is for blacks to be deemed good they have to be up to a standard set by ???? I'm guessing you and your league of super ******

That's as good as racism in my book :kanyshrug:
Yeah, there are standards. Not for black people, for people. I have the same standards for anyone, I expect black people and white people to act equally civilized.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts