Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,806 Posts
Every time I listen to a 9th wonder beat I wonder why I don't just listen to Kanye, Just Blaze, or J Dilla.

I can't even start that Wale/9th mixtape.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yarchini said:
Every time I listen to a 9th wonder beat I wonder why I don't just listen to Kanye, Just Blaze, or J Dilla.

I can't even start that Wale/9th mixtape.
That's kinda harsh 9th has some good shit
I heard all those Wale/9th beats on the Black Album Rejects bootleg tho lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66,440 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
It's a stock FL Studio snare with a compressor and gate on it, with the bass boosted a little
i think it's called Aco_Snr.wav or something lol
Huh. It sounds a lot like th TR-909 to me :kanyeshrug:

Tbh though this snare is a lot better then that clap Kanye was usin back in 04....ugh
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
C. Dante said:
Huh. It sounds a lot like th TR-909 to me :kanyeshrug:

Tbh though this snare is a lot better then that clap Kanye was usin back in 04....ugh
It's a stock FL Studio snare lol
he uses an MPC now but still uses FL drums
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,806 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
That's kinda harsh 9th has some good shit
I heard all those Wale/9th beats on the Black Album Rejects bootleg tho lol
That's true. I just never got into his music much tbh. "Do the Right Thing" is an amazing beat.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
C. Dante said:
There's some OK sounds in FL (only OK) but yeah sampled drums >>>
nah FL kits are pretty good, even the 3 snares that 9th uses exclusively are good sounds, he just played them the fuck out
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top