Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
11,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This ***** Ross is so damn over rated atm, I do really enjoy his music and I like the way he's an artist who is always improving album wise. However he's not actually that good of a rapper tbh. Anyone agree?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
tbh cuz I wanted to see what all the hype was about and around that time that Stay Schemn video dropped so I decided to check that out and I was disgusted by how untalented dude actually is.
The ***** didnt even rap, he was literally talking. I mean the shit didnt even rhyme and on top of that dude said like 8 lines packed his bags and called it a day.
Its amazing that people take this dude seriously

·
Banned
25,058 Posts
ScottxSweatshirt said:
tbh cuz I wanted to see what all the hype was about and around that time that Stay Schemn video dropped so I decided to check that out and I was disgusted by how untalented dude actually is.
The ***** didnt even rap, he was literally talking and on top of that the ***** said like 8 lines packed his bags and called it a day.
Its amazing that people take this ***** seriously
If picking one song and dismissing is your thing then hey, more power to you. He has a lot better music than that.

·
Banned
10,093 Posts
He's had like a few good verses. Then he's had a but load of horrendous abominations to Hip Hop. The fact that hes an ex C.O who stole the identity and beard look off a real drug dealer does not make situations better.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.